Scratch and sketch your way through the mysterious undersea world of sharks!
- Learn about great white sharks, blue sharks, thresher sharks, and more.
- Use the stylus included to scratch away the white outlines and uncover gold or silver glitter or colorful swirl pages as you trace and draw.
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Book includes 20 shark illustrations with informative text.
- Includes 20 paper pages for extra doodles and drawings.
- Book comes with the wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
- 64 pages.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press (October 18, 2019)