It's dark and past time to tell Dad, ''Goodnight!''
But things look so scary when I turn off the light.
Put your little one's mind at ease at bedtime with this storybook in verse!
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Shine the light (not included) through the book's seven transparent windows to cast shadow images on the wall and see the scary things revealed as not-so-scary objects, people, and animals!
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high (16.2 cm wide by 22.9 cm high).
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
Age Range: 5 - 6 years
Hardcover: 7 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Act Spi edition (June 1, 2015)