It's almost time to turn out the light, but first it's time to say ''Good night!''
- A child says good night to pets, playthings, and family in this gentle bedtime book that allows you to shine images on the wall!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the ''windows'' on each page to cast pictures on the wall as you read lyrical rhymes about a child saying good night to everything he has encountered during the day.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
Age Range: 3 - 9 years
Hardcover: 7 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press, Inc.; Spi edition (January 1, 2018)